Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Winter weather continues...

Well, the cold snap has gone from a snap...to a forever long streak! Not that I mind, I would actually rather it be COLD than HOT! I just wish it would be cool, rather than cold! :) It's not all bad...even though my apartment usually feels like the Arctic Circle!

School is still chugging along. I have technically finished the class time for the first one...Nursing Research. EW. I have to turn in a paper tomorrow and then edit and comment on another paper due next Thursday. Now, I'm getting ready to start Nursing Leadership and Professional Nursing. Not my favorite classes, but I am SO glad that research is over that it doesn't really matter what the alternate classes are! :) I have to do some clinical hours for one of those classes, so I'm not really looking forward to that, but at least I can do it at my hospital. I'll be shadowing the manager of the Cardiology clinic...so at least I'll get to see all the kids I take care of!

Tonight, I'll be hosting a Mexican fiesta/Grey's Anatomy party for whoever wants to come and crash! I figure, I've been doing nothing but typing for the last two day (trying to finish papers!) and I have to work the next three...so the fun might as well happen tonight! I switched so someone could be off for the superbowl, but that puts me at three in a row...which everyone knows is my ABSOLUTE favorite! :) Oh well, it could really be worse. I could be doing five in a row! :)

Well, the teacher is saying something about actively participating in class...so I suppose I should actually pay attention...or something! :)

No comments: