Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Awake...and not happy about it!

EW! It's 4:48AM, and with the exception of about 30 minutes, I have been awake since 10AM yesterday morning. I'm currently sitting at the airport, unhappily blogging away while I listen to Desperate Housewives on ABC.com. I have no idea why I couldn't sleep last night. I tried all my tactics...TV, silence, and then by the time I figured out those weren't working, it was too late to take anything to put me to sleep. I thought that sleeping through my alarm and missing my airport shuttle at 3:15 this morning would not be a good plan. SO. I sit here. Awake. And tired. I did make a split decision to upgrade the long leg of my flight up to "business" class. I have no idea what this means, only I am sure it means a bigger seat. And maybe some food that's more substantial than the typical cheddar whales. I will NOT fall asleep and miss this opportunity. Guess I can fall asleep on the way to DC from Atlanta.

That's pretty much the extent of things going on here. I took Oliver and Liberty to doggy day care on Friday to get them used to the place they will be boarded next weekend. I was SO paranoid that Oliver was going to attack other dogs, but he was SO good! They said he did not snarl, bark, or even growl at other pups. I was so happy! This means that when he goes next weekend...he will behave! :)

Okay, well, they are getting ready to call my row. I'd better go. Bon VOYAGE to me! :)

No comments: