Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Stranded!

SO, I was supposed to be on my way to the airport right about now. Unfortunately, this morning, DC got about 6 inches of snow dumped on it in about 3 hours or so! While it IS beautiful, apparently planes don't like to take off in it. Michael and Jen's plane was cancelled too...so now we are sitting in a hotel room, getting ready to watch the Oscars. My plane leaves tomorrow at 6:40ish and theirs leaves in the afternoon...so we'll hopefully all be home for dinner...or at least to pick up our puppies from the Pets Hotel! This morning, I got a call from Becca while walking through the INSANE amount of snow...she's in Fort Lauderdale in 80 degree weather getting ready to leave on a cruise. It's a horrid comparison...me in my 32 degree and big giant snowflakes and her and the sunshine and 80 degrees! Ah well...so I guess my idea of vacation involves lots of snow...at least this time it does!

I've had a really great vacation, and I'm still not ready to go back to work! I guess I should be...but I'm not! I have not heard about the transplant coordinator job yet, although I really wish I would know something. It's been almost 3 weeks since I interviewed, and I am SO impatient! I know that patience is always something I need to be working on, so I PATIENTLY wait...and hope.

It's finally stopped snowing, but the snow piles are still much bigger than we EVER see at home. Please pray that the runways will be nice and clean tomorrow so I can get home to my precious puppies! I'll post some pictures as soon I get home and find the cord!

No comments: