Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Birthday fiesta.

Ah yes, the dreaded thirtieth birthday has come and gone. It was NOT as bad as I had anticipated, which I guess is a great thing, right?

SO, I started my birthday weekend at Grapefest in downtown Grapevine. Tammy, Whitney, and Whit's boyfriend Will wandered the streets enjoying wine and corn dogs. Isn't that a CLASSY combination? We listened to some great music, ate great street fair food, and enjoyed the great weather!

I got up yesterday and went over to Michael and Jen's to see my parents. Mom, Jen, and I got pedicures and then we all met up for lunch. The rest of my DFW family members met us for dinner (LOVE CANTINA LAREDO!). We had this adorable waiter who didn't seem to mind our botched up Spanish! Afterwards, I went with a bunch of girls from work to this beautiful nightclub at the Gaylord Texas. SO new and pretty and clean! We had a great time hanging out and dancing the night away! :) I think someone might have taken some fun pictures of us....but I have yet to see these! :)

This morning, I got up and went back to Michael's house to hang out some more...I think my parents just really wanted to see Liberty. Isn't that always how it goes? Right about now, I'm gonna take a nap! :) Hooray for naps! I have the next two days off of work as well, so hooray for days off!

3 comments:

Kris said...

Happy Birthday! We went to Grapefest as well and had a blast. We hope to see you soon!

The Peacock Pearl said...

i'm glad you decided to celebrate after all!!! hooray for 30!!!!! :)

Jennifer said...

Hooray for pedicures! My feet feel SO good right now!!!