Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Whirlwind.

Last week at work was a BREEZE! I had taken off Monday and Tuesday for birthday fun so I only worked three days last week! The last three days were still VERY busy, so I guess I kinda made up for the shortness!

Oliver came back to the house yesterday. He and Liberty are curled up in a ball on the couch. Every once in a while, I hear some sort of noise to let me know they are still alive. I have just awakened them, and Liberty's angry growls have made Oliver scamper off to sleep in the very wee dog bed across the room. They are pathetic.

This week, I'll be alone in the office! My very annoying co-worker has decided to scamper off for another vacation, her THIRD set of time off this month. Oh no, I am not bitter at all, I just find it ironic. I've been off all call for 2 weeks, so it was my turn to go back on starting Friday morning. So far, it's been fine. I can't complain!

Many exciting things happen this week! First of all, THE FAIR STARTS! I do love the fair! I need to go get my season pass from Kroger this week so I'm ready! I know my parents are coming up later in October to play at the fair! Michael and Jennifer and I are already working on our plan of attack for the wonders of the fair! This weekend? BoysIIMen is playing! Does that not bring you back to high school? I have very fond memories of trips to district competitions listening to someone's borrowed tape on my Walkman. Such great times...

Anyways...guess I could go do something productive before the day goes completely away..

No comments: