Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 30, 2007

The One Hundreth.

WOW. What a fabulous job I have. I was present today for the 100th pediatric heart transplant at Children's Medical Center. It was an AMAZING experience. There were TV cameras EVERYWHERE and I just couldn't seem to get away from the cameras. This precious family were such good sports, too! Sweet boy just gave interviews like he'd been doing it his whole life!

www.cbs11tv.com

Here's the site to the story. It's in the right hand column under videos. Just look for the sweet little boy!

How blessed am I to be a part of this program!

2 comments:

The Peacock Pearl said...

hooray for being on tv!!!! :) :)

Kris said...

I saw you!!! I knew it was you from the back of your head. Amazing!