Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 05, 2007

A time for celebration!

Oh, I am so sublimely happy right now! :) I'm off call! After an absolutely horrible week last week, I finally have started sleeping through the night. This week hasn't been so bad. I've hated my job a lot less this week, too! After being so exhausted at the beginning of the week (from lack of sleep either for reasons of weird insomnia or busy with transplanting kiddos), I've gone OFF call and HOPE to have more sleep! Not quite sure what I'm planning to do the rest of the week, but I know tonight I'm doing absolutely nothing!

Next week is going to very interesting! I'm actually going to Tennessee next week for some transplant conference. I kinda got pulled in at the last minute! I'd already taken some time off next week so I could go to the fair with my parents when they come to town, so I won't be at work from Tuesday to the following Tuesday! HOORAY! I absolutely need a break! Ta DA!

This week, the hospital has been overtaken by the Joint Commission, a group that audits hospitals to make sure we are following rules and regulations. This means a bunch of people who know nothing about our hospital are traipsing about examining everything. They're pulling people into every nook and cranny to explain all rules and stuff we do on a daily basis. It's quite nervewracking. Thankfully, all reports we've received so far say we're doing a good job, and they haven't found anything big.

So, now I eagerly await my pizza delivery (hooray for pay day!) and watch House. It's a grand life I lead!

No comments: