Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Nashville romping!

Hello from Nashville! Apart from the very small viewing of the GORGEOUS mountains outside, I have mostly been stuck in meetings all day! I am staying at the Gaylord Opryland, which is POSH and FREE (to me! SO glad my hospital pays!). I've got a beautiful king size room with windows overlooking the atrium to this horrifically gaudy hotel! I would have been happy with mountain views, but I get views of the beautiful waterfalls INSIDE the building! :) Guess I better be careful what I romp around in!

Conferences always leave me INSPIRED to do my job better and more effectively! I always learn so much! I am very excited to share my knowledge, even though most of the people I work with on a day to day basis are resistant to change! I get to go to another conference in Arizona in three weeks, and that will be even BETTER!

Okay, guess I should go frolic in my fabulous room. I mean, really, wouldn't you? This place is AMAZING! I'll post pics if I figure out how to send them to my email! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya Stephanie,

We stayed at that hotel back last Christmas - Becky's sister-in-law works for Gaylord. What a place! Really too gaudy for my taste, but when it's free, yeah, definitely worth it. :-)