Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Sometimes, I'm amazed.....

There's so many bad things in this world. It's not getting any better...and it's not going to! It's really great when people are kind just because they can be, but it doesn't happen very often. It's happening alot at my hospital lately!

Our sweet little transplant kiddo who was "Mr 100" is a HUGE Red Sox fan. The surgeon promised him that if they made it to the World Series, she'd find a way to take him. Well, thanks to the kindness of Grace Flights of America and the president of the Red Sox, Andrew will be sitting in the Red Sox president's box seats tomorrow night for the game! There's even talk that he may get to throw out the first pitch! WOW!

We've had a few frustrating heart outcomes lately, and not necessarily just transplant kids but heart kids in general, and that's SO hard! Thankfully, many of our transplant kids who were SO sick, are doing well right now! This weather change hasn't seemed to affect anyone yet, and we're very thankful for that! It's nice to catch a break every once in awhile, right?

Tomorrow, Michael and I are going to Washington Mutual to see if they will give me the almost $400 they charged me in late fees for something that was not my fault (unauthorized transaction took the money I had in my account and I had written checks using some of that money!). I don't know if they will do anything, but I'm prepared to take my business elsewhere if they don't. I'm taking Michael for moral support, and it doesn't hurt that he's a finance lawyer! :) SO, pray I don't lose my temper...or cry!

Liberty and Oliver are happily playing. They've just finished a wild romp around the house and now Oliver is shredding toys. I am having a Grey's Anatomy party here tomorrow (well, not party...just gathering!) and I was trying to clean the house so my friend's aren't shocked and disgusted. Oh well. There's string and toy carcasses everywhere!

K. I'm out. Hope your week is going well...and it's almost the WEEKEND! :) I'm going to Arizona next week so I'll have a 4 day week! Excitement! :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Man, you're going to AZ and Michael's going to DC...I wish I was going somewhere! :(

lovemylife said...

I really appreciate your comment on my blog...thanks, sweetie!
I, too, wish I was going somewhere - have some extra fun for me, ok?
Did your little guy get to go to the game and throw the pitch? what a cool thing.