Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

FREEDOM!

I am SO happy right now! I'm OFF call and I don't go back to work until Friday the 28th! Ta DA! :) I am going to spend the day tomorrow trying to finish my Christmas shopping and getting my car fixed. There's a CD that's been stuck in my car for about three months, and I just CAN'T get it out! So, I'm gonna have them attempt to fix it while the radio is still under warranty! I also have to take the puppies to the vet for shots and the like. What a fun time for them!

I think I finally got all the presents mailed off to those who won't be there. It took some last minute stress and work-lateness (oh, I made that word up!), but it's finally done! I just wish those people could be at my Grandma's too, but they have other committments. I think I have just one more person to buy for and then the wrapping begins.

Last week was so FUN! I got to go to my very first Mavericks game! I went with a few girls from work. We sat ALL the way on the very top row, but we still had a great time! On Saturday, I had the opportunity to go to the main CT surgeon's Christmas party. It was SO fancy! They had a cello player, a singer, servers, and the most amazing food! They had this wonderously fabulous avocado bar! You got a half of an avocado and then there were all sorts of wonderous things to fill it with! Bacon, sour cream, pico de gallo, cheese....so good!



Today was a really good clinic day! I got to see so many of my sweet babies (I call them ALL babies...even the teenagers!) including "Mr 100". He finally gets to go back to his home town after being in Dallas since August 10! He was so excited today. He gave me a big goodbye hug. I am really gonna miss seeing him every week!

I'm headed out to my Grandma's house either Saturday or Sunday. Liberty will be with me, no doubt to enjoy the four hours on the road. Oliver will be living it up at Becca's with her family. It's been wonderful having him back this week. He's such a snuggle bug. I think I have some great pics of him from this week....




I won't be blogging until I get back from my grandma's house next week. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas. Here's a picture of my beautifully self-chopped (or actually, Michael chopped) Christmas tree. Enjoy!

1 comment:

The Peacock Pearl said...

oh blast stephene, the christmas card i sent you got returned... i had the village trail address, which you obviously haven't been at for a while.... i'll mail it again, so now it will be a new years card, just for you!