Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 07, 2007

A plethora of technology

I am back on call until the 20th. Back to sleeping with all my electronics next to my night stand. We have 2 kiddos on the list right now, so anything is possible. On a better note, my sweet little guy is improving every day. It's slow, but it is progress. Keep him in your prayers, he is very in need of them!

My house is decorated for Christmas! I've got my beautiful live tree all decorated! My favorite piece, my Willow Tree nativity, is all assembled. I've actually started Christmas shopping, but I haven't really accomplished much. I am hoping to do some tomorrow since I only have a massage and an open house to attend. Hooray for massages! I absolutely need one as my entire body is crampy and hurting.

I've also got to buy some sort of Christmas fancy outfit. I was invited to the main surgeon's Christmas party and my date is my favorite transplant surgeon! :) She always dresses fabulously, so I guess I'd better look good as well! I already have shoes, so I think I just need a party dress. That's not necessarily an easy task!

There is SOMETHING going on outside tonight. I have been hearing sirens and firetrucks for about 15 minutes, and several helicopters have quickly flown over. I have no idea what it's all about...but it is kinda scary!

Well, I guess that's just about it that's going on here. Busy busy busy.

1 comment:

lovemylife said...

I'm glad you vote for dust! yay! How is the sweet boy this post is about? How are you?
Have a great day!