Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Seriously?

Not to steal a line from one of my all time favorite shows, Grey's Anatomy....but SERIOUSLY? Is it even possible? Are people really REALLY that afraid to say what they are feeling that they have to rely on excuses? What the heck? I nearly ALWAYS say exactly what I am thinking...or at least I try to. This is ridiculous.

Cryptic, huh? :)

2 comments:

lovemylife said...

sounds like you're frustrated about something...hope it gets better soon! (and I really hope it wasn't me!) have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Yes you do and that is why I love you. You are completly honest and open about how you feel. Not sure you are talking about a guy but if you are they suck at that game they are a diff breed in its self. I hope it gets better, maybe just put them in there place until they no other choice but to tell you how they feel. love you bunches