Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 27, 2008

500th post!

Huh. Apparently, I've been under the impression 500 times that people want to read my ramblings! Ah well, if they didn't, why do they keep coming back? These are the questions!

On to the delightfulness of the week! Right now, I'm sitting in Michael and Jennifer's house, bundled up in a blanket and surrounded by four happy puppies. Liberty is buried under the blanket, smushed up right next to my leg. Oliver is on my right side, happily shredding a tennis ball. Every once in awhile, he puts his head up and chews the ball in the air. He's SO bizarre. Sam, the older and wiser terrier, is carefully watching for Oliver to look away so he can steal the tennis ball. Max, the younger and fatter terrier (I call him whale baby), has left the pile o' puppies to go investigate why the living room curtains just fell down. It's most likely because Oliver just threw himself into the window whilst chasing the aformentioned shredded tennis ball.

Michael and Jennifer are off cruising the Carribean this week....and I am here holding down the fort in the freezing weather. Okay, for you east coast readers, it's not really cold...but it's cold for a Texas October! It's supposed to get down towards freezing tonight. Thank goodness for heaters! And warm dogs to sleep in the bed with me! Anyways, I decided it was better for my sanity to bring Lib and Ollie here to play in the yard, rather than bring the other two to the apartment. So far, it's a wise choice. The pups LOVE the yard and Oliver gets to kick squirrel butt on a daily basis.

**Update** Oliver has grown tired of shredding yellow fuzz all about and is now content to lay with the ball. Max has come to sit on my left side. Now I'm definitely not cold.

I planned a vacation this week! I'm SO SO SO excited! On April 25th, I will be flying to Ft. Lauderdale and going on a CRUISE! I've been excited to go on another one since I got back from my last one, almost four years ago. Now I just have to start the saving. I figure that Betty will need a one year anniversary present!

Okay, guess i should go dig up the warm blankets. I have no warm clothes that fit, so I have to layer up with blankets. Sadly, I'm not supposed to be bundled up at work...so I spend the day in a fleece jacket, which is OH so unprofessional. Ah well...guess I'm gonna have to break down and go find warm clothes at Goodwill or Salvation Army! Maybe I can afford that.

Anyways...much love from the herd here! Stay warm!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Read them all the time, how else do you think I keep up? I never get to see you!