Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 28, 2008

Angry at the blog.

I've now spent an hour of my life attempting to put a new template on my blog...and not one of these horridly ugly blogger ones! I've struck out!

Stupid thing even erased all my blogs that I follow...so if you don't see your blog in my list, remind me to add it!

Does ANYONE know how to put fun templates on? I'm so frustrated!

3 comments:

The Peacock Pearl said...

i always select the html gadget and just paste it in there. hope you get what you want!

Jennifer said...

You left my blog off! Yeah, I know, I haven't updated it in like a month and a half so it'd be easy to forget me...yay for Christmas trees! And why is it that they always seem MUCH larger in your house than out at the tree farm???

Rebecca said...

You forgot me....I know...never updated. But I am doing a post right now so don't fall over from shock.

I haven't tried messing with ours to avoid that frustration! :)