Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 15, 2011

Beautiful girl


She is beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I can't stop looking at her pictures. Her daddy is in awe of how much she looks like her brothers. I am in awe that this amazingly and perfectly put together human is living inside me.

She is a feisty one, to say the least. She LOVES to push her rear end under my rib cage on the right side. She won't put it back down until I give it a reassuring pat and then she calms. She spends her days kicking my ribs and generally making me out of breath. It's a torture I am willing to endure to bring this gift into the world.

She's 34 weeks on Tuesday, ready to make her appearance in 4-6 weeks. Wow. Where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday that I spent hours feeling my stomach, willing her to move so I could feel her. Now, in just the time it has taken to type this blog, I've been kicked and prodded at least 5 times. She is about to change her daddy, brothers, and my life forever. Wow. I'm at a loss for words.

No comments: