Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The countdown.

Don't you hate when something exciting is about to happen and time just almost stands still? Then, when the exciting thing occurs, it goes by SO quickly that you don't even have time to stop and think? This is how it is seeming to go for me! I am starting my new job on Monday, and the time is just CRAWLING by. I really want to just get it over with...the anticipation, the nervousness, all those crazy emotions are killing me!

I've got busy weeks ahead of me...and I'm not sure how to handle all the excitement! Of course, my new job starts Monday...and then the following Friday, Tammy, Jennifer, and I are going to a Women's retreat! Hooray! I also just found out that I'm being inducted into the nursing honor society for school, so I have that induction coming up in a few weeks, as well as the end of school!

I've been thinking lately about the possibility of buying a house. I'd like to see my rent money go somewhere more significant than a rental, so I'd really like your prayers on that. I know I'm getting a pay raise in my new job, but I don't know if it is the most financially responsible choice. Any suggestions? Advice?

Oliver and Liberty are doing well, and currently curled up in a big pile on/next to my leg. With the weather being nicer, I am sad they don't have a yard to play in, but they get to be outside a lot as I keep the patio door open most of the time. They spend a lot of time curled up in the sun out there. Oliver really loves to bark at people outside, but I'm making headway with that nasty habit by squirting him with a water bottle each time he does it. He hates it.




Other than all that mess, things are going well. I'm preparing myself to start a "regular person" job...and don't even know how to do that. I've always had odd hours...School teachers are there from 7:30-whenever they are done! For me it was always past 6 or so because I was coaching. Unit Secretary? 3-11. Not really hours conducive to any sort of life! Nurse? 7a-7p 3 days a week. Killer hours, but nice to be there only 3 days. Now..I have no idea what my hours will turn out to be. I'm sure during orientation they won't be idea, but I think they will settle out once I'm done and the 2 person job is actually being done by 2 people.

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Kris said...

Advice: get out of debt first. The interest you pay on credit cards, etc. does not equal the investment in a house. You need to pay off the debt first.
BTW, love you!