Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Step into the future....

Well, after spending the day at the funeral of my grandma's best friend, my parents gave me my graduation presents! My mom has been working on a T-shirt quilt for me for about a year. She finished it last month and brought it to me today! It's beautiful! :)

They also brought me my newest step into the 21st century....and IPOD! I keep borrowing my friend's ipods for when I'm at work and I absolutely need to listen to something other than my secretary's (oh yeah, I have a secretary! CRAZY!) oldies music! So now, I am attempting to place all my CD's on it. It's quite the process. I think I've been doing it forever...and it's only been a couple of hours. I've probably only have about 15 cd's left, and that doesn't count the complilation CD's that don't transfer!

SO, that's all that's been going on. Keep praying for my grandma. She also found out this afternoon that her brother passed away this morning. She's going through a lot right now!

YAWN. Guess I should go to bed. I'm awfully sleepy.

No comments: