Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Four weeks later....

SO, now that four weeks have passed....let's just see!

I AM DONE WITH SCHOOL! Hooray! We finished off today with a fabulous party in the classroom, one that was very much deserved. Our clinical advisor gave us all presents and it was a very lovely ending. The last week, I haven't had any school work to do, and it's been a very odd feeling. I've been reading non school books and LOVING it!

I have a new job! I'm still trying very hard to get used to it, and I think it will take awhile. I really miss taking care of my kids on the floor, but am loving seeing all these kids every week. I have an office, which I share with 2 other women, but I have my very own section with a LOT of room to decorate! Ideas anyone? I've got business cards coming, along with my very own lab coat! Aren't I official? I've had to jump into my job a little faster than I'd like, seeing everyone in heart transplant but me is at conference this week! We still have a baby on the waiting list for a heart, and part of me just hopes it doesn't happen quite yet!

NESSIE IS HEALED! If you don't know who Nessie is, you absolutely need to spend more time with me. Nessie's my car...and she had a nice big dent in her bumper...but no more! She's beautiful and shiny! I did have to drive a piece of junk Sentra for a week (it's horrid to go back to a car after having a SUV!), but now I have her back and am HAPPY!

Wardrobe? Well, we're getting there. I really despise shopping for clothes, although I find it less and less annoying the smaller I get. I've got some clothes. Thankfully, I can wear scrubs on Wednesdays (clinic day), so I've got less days I have to plan for. I'm now always going to be on the hunt for a bargain. Anyone know any?

RETREAT! What a blessing! Jennifer, Tammy, and I stayed at the Gaylord Texan and learned all about JOY! I desperately needed this soul "makeover" as I know I've been a crabby and not so nice person this semester. We also got to hear Joy Williams's beautiful voice, and I'm now so addicted to her music! What an amazing message she has to share!

Four weeks ago, I was hoping more would be different in a month. Now, I'm kinda glad there's nothing else! I need some normalcy in my life! I'm not sure that's going to ever come!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Normal?? What's normal? Normal is BORING!!! :D I'm so proud of you (hooray for a BSN) and I had a FABulous time at retreat too!! Love you!