Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Prayers lifted

Well, I've started my new job...and it's going fine.

But all seems small to the burden that is heavy on my heart...for a precious 16 year old patient of mine. He's very VERY sick right now, and really needs your prayers. Thanks to our ridiculous government, I can't say much about him...but I can say that he is a SWEET boy that loves the LORD and is very very sick. I visited him in the ICU yesterday after his surgery and he was SO sleepy, but tried to still do his secret handshake with me. And now he's sick and we're not even sure how bad the damage is. He needs a miracle.

So pray for him. He's such a sweetie.

No comments: