Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Back into Baylor again....

Thank goodness for free wireless! It's nice that between the puking and the multitudes of nasty tests my doctor has put me through, I can check my email! :) If you haven't figured it out already, I got re-admitted to the hospital late last night for not being able to stop throwing up. I had to go in through the ER this time, and waited about 10 hours for a bed in the hospital. So far, with the exception of one floor nurse, all my nurses and staff have been wonderful. I'm getting lots of fluid and anti-nausea meds. I've had a abdominal sono and a cat scan, both of which were normal. My doctor has me scheduled for an upper GI tomorrow which will allow them to see how the contrast goes through my GI tract. Hopefully, it will give them some answers as to why I can't eat normally.

I did get the chance (between the puking) to go see Spamalot with Michael and Jennifer yesterday. It was HILARIOUS! I wish I would have felt better so I could have enjoyed it more, but it was still a great show.

So now, I'm tied to a bed here at Baylor, looking fabulous with my hospital gown, capri pant pajama bottoms, anti-blood clot hose, footy socks, and wild hair. I'm quite the sight. I'm hoping my IV stays good so I don't have to get stuck half a billion times like last time.

Thanks for checking in. I have my cell if you want to contact me while I'm here.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hopefully the figure out what is wrong....Lots of love and prayers for you!

The Peacock Pearl said...

oh goodness. pobrecito, stephene!

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness I had no idea your we sick. I miss you so much.

Lisa zpeck

Kris said...

Yuck, it sucks to be sick. BTW, you need dates on your posts so I know when you have updated.