Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Busy week!

Whew! I can't believe it's already Saturday! I'm serious, where does the time go? I worked a lot this week, helping to fill in the gaps for the two clinics and I know it will pay off next week when I get paid!

My energy continues to get better as the days of the exhausting first trimester get farther and farther behind me. I'll be 16 weeks on Tuesday! 4 months down, 5 to go. I know that I'll be able to wrap my head around it much better after I find out who is living inside of me! Just to be able to call him or her by their name and be able to do some concrete planning (and SHOPPING!) will be wonderful! I go to the doctor on the 22nd and I'm excited to hear little one's heart beating happily! THe next milestones I'm excited about are being able to feel the dancing I know is going on in there and actually "looking" pregnant. I'm certain I'll wish I had put those two things off in the middle of the summer when this baby WON'T sit still and I look like a houseboat, but right now, I'm anticipating both!

Jason and I leave for vacation tomorrow and I can hardly wait! It's just a short little trip (Sunday through Wednesday), but it's vacation just the same! Liberty is anxiously awaiting her vacation at Aunt Connie's where she'll no doubt be spoiled and loved on beyond belief. It's always a bit of withdrawls when she comes home, but she LOVES her time being the center of everyone's universe!

After we get home, we will be able to have the boys for a long weekend before they go back to school. I always have SO much fun when they come over! Even if I have to work, it's so sweet when I leave because they always want to know exactly when I'm coming back home! I know Jason wants to take them to play golf one day and we'll probably go roaming around a park on Saturday. I can't wait for us to be living a little closer to them and to see this new little one idolize those big brothers!

I'm finishing up a very quiet yet busy shift this morning. I've got a full house, but everyone seems to need an extra nap today! The lights are down low, the televisions are on Food Network (hey, they chose that, NOT me!), and I'm all caught up on charting. Well okay, I take it back. I just had the NOISIEST patient come in. Everyone else is trying to sleep and he just keeps chattering away! He's sweet at least, so I don't mind...but I can't speak for the rest of the people! :)

Have an absolutely wonderful week...I know I will!

No comments: