Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 31, 2008

All moved!

I'm here! I made it! And the boxes are GONE!

I am safe and sound in my new apartment, literally three minutes from work. If I go walk Liberty, I can see the looming Children's Medical Center sign. If I go to the parking garage, I have the most beautiful view of downtown. From inside my apartment, I see the pool and the palm trees surrounding it. It's a very tranquil existance.

The movers (yep, I sprung for movers. I have very little I'll put out money for, but that is one of them!) came yesterday morning about 8:20AM and were done just after 11AM. My parents helped by cleaning the old apartment so I can get my pet deposit back! Michael and Jennifer came over around 1 to help get rid of boxes. I am actually very humbled to say that the boxes are gone! We got everything unpacked and the house actually appears mostly livable! That's not to say there isn't clutter, but it's MUCH better than I anticipated! I'm just one of those people that needs to get as much unpacked in the beginning or I'll put it off and it might stay that way for months! The cable guy came yesterday afternoon, ending my seven hours living in fear that I might get a donor call that needed a response. I'm having issues with the wireless, but as long as it works with a cord in place, I will do without wireless for the moment!

Okay, I should probably get moving. Liberty is adjusting to the new place, mostly by barking. She'll get over it.

Have a wonderful week and a relaxing Labor Day! I sure hope mine is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IM SO GLAD YOU GOT ALL MOVED IN AND CLOSE TO WORK, OH AND CLOUDCROFT IS IN NEW MEXICO ABOUT 5 HRS FROM HERE ITS BEAUTIFUL