Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 28, 2008

The end of the packing nears....

Oh, I am so tired of packing. Tired Tired Tired. I'm getting so close to that end point, but I'm at a tough stage. There's stuff all over that needs to be packed, but by this time, there's not going to be a good place to put it. It's gonna all end up in one box in a big jumbled mess. If you look at my apartment, there's lots of boxes strewn about, but also clutter...which makes it seem like I haven't packed at all! ARG! All I know is that I want to stop packing, but I can't. I'm moving in 36 hours!

My parents are coming tomorrow to assist in the moving fun. They should get here in the evening, just in time to assist in the fun of taking down pictures and puttying nail holes. Yippee! It will be wonderful to have someone help with putting up curtains, hooking up the electronic, and giving me opinions on where things should go.

Oliver had to go to Becca's two days early because the poor little man got sick. Liberty was sick over the weekend and I believe Ollie got the sickness two days later. He's doing much better now, but I couldn't stand another day of cleaning the carpet after "accidents", even though the poor boy couldn't help it. Liberty is coping pretty well with the stress of the move, which she doesn't normally do. I took her to the new apartment today to sniff around and explore. She sniffed around and then sat in the corner and wagged her tail. Silly thing.

Okay, I should probably go throw all the clutter into one box and get it off my counter. One sweeping motion is all it should take!

No comments: