Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Oh, the Olympics!

Is it just me, or is EVERYONE sleep deprived during the Olympics? And why does all the good stuff come on after 10? Arg. Despite the sleep deprivation, I am still absolutely glued to my television. I know that Michael Phelps already has fifty bazillion medals, but I can't help but watch him win AGAIN! I guess it's just waiting for that medal ceremony....the best part! I think the dogs are getting tired of the very close races because I end up squeezing and squishing them whilst screaming in my apartment late at night. Hopefully, this gets my neighbors back for the late night (usually around 11:30pm) vacuuming.

Remember my jelly legs from 2 weeks ago? Well, even with upping my thiamin intake, they haven't gone away. I went back to the doctor today. I had more labs drawn to check my vitamin levels, a sono to rule out blood clots, and a lot of mashing about on the numb legs. Hopefully, the answer lies in the vitamin levels. We'll see next week.

On the packing front...not much is different. I've packed most of the kitchen, except for the food, plates, and utensils. I've left one pot and a roasting pan out for meals. For those who like to pack all at the last minute, this tedious packing chore must seem long and drawn out. Believe me, if I don't start early, I'll end up with 40 boxes of crap thrown in. Not pleasant.

Work is work. I'm alone this week (yes, AGAIN!) and so far, it hasn't been too bad. I don't think my clinic is too busy tomorrow, which is always nice. It's back to two doctors which allows clinic to move faster. I've got some great kids coming in tomorrow, which makes me happy! :)

It's so lovely outside! It's not hot and there's a lovely breeze! I'm sure that tomorrow it will be back to 230 degrees, but for now, the puppies and I are enjoying the lovely open patio door. Hope your weather is fabulous like ours is!

2 comments:

The Peacock Pearl said...

we're cheering with you!!!! (trying not to wake th kids) :)

Jennifer said...

Oh, I've got plastic plates and cups for you!! Remind me to give them to you on Sat.!! MAMMA MIA, woo hoo!!!