Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 01, 2008

Oh, vegetable delight!

Starting about Tuesday night, all I have wanted to eat is vegetables! I started out with a Boston Market side trio...mostly because I didn't have time to get good produce. I don't consider Walmart good produce...most Walmarts anyways! I ate that for two dinners and two lunches! Wednesday night, I bought some green beans to steam. I made those yesterday and had them for dinner last night and lunch today. Today, I went to the produce wonderland! It's basically an indoor farmers market with a bunch of organic herbs, vitamins, and groceries thrown in. Their produce is always reasonably priced, so I got a lot! :) I got celery, new potatoes, fresh dill, jicama, spinach, black eyed peas, cremini mushrooms, eggplant, squash, and onions! YUMMY! I probably left something out, but you get the idea. I just had 1/4 a jicama with a little bit of salt and lemon pepper. Again, YUMMY! I have no idea what has inspired this phase of mine, but I hope it lasts. It's delicious! :)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love jicama (sp) Jason's mom makes this awesome salad with jicama, orange, red onnion, and some sort of season salt...to die for!!! Go get it girl!!

Lisa said...

Okay...I TOTALLY forgot about that school picture. It was that AWFUL chargers shirt...could you just die. You are killing me. How's the mood.