Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 22, 2008

What a week!

Last Saturday, I started having problems with my computer. It started running extremely slowly and was generally misbehaving. Sunday afternoon, it stopped running all together! Retarded piece of crap! I ended up taking it to "Geek Squad" (insert laughter here!) for them to run diagnostics and back up all my data so I would hopefully not lose the over 2000 pictures I have! I guess it was a good time for it to crash because I am thankfully not on call this week! Well, five days and a lot of money later, I have a new computer. Let's just say my hard drive was fried, and in crunching the numbers, it was a better deal to get a new one than to fix the over five year old one. Thank you SO much to my parents for the early birthday present! I am so grateful that they stepped up in my time of crisis.

I am moving NEXT WEEKEND! AAHHHH!!! I still have stuff to pack, but a whole weekend to get it done. I'm absolutely tired of living out of boxes and hopefully I'll be motivated to unpack once I'm moved. The dogs are starting to go slightly crazy as well.

Work has been nuts this week, but really, when is it not? My co-worker has almost driven me clear over the edge this week, and I think I might have strangled her today if she had not needed to "get out of here early" (of course, while there was a new kid who needed evaluating and another one who needed to be admitted). My goal each day starts out by saying to myself "I will not strangle her today" and so far, I've been successful! :)

As you can see by my ticker, I'm up to a ridiculous 86lb weight loss! That's NUTS! I feel good, except for the lingering jelly legs. I'm eating lots of veggies and trying to cram down as much protein as I possibly can. It's SO much better than the days where water made me vomit. I am very thankful.

Okay, I'm certain there's a box that needs packing. And I don't think I've eaten dinner yet. Hmmm, guess I should go do that!

No comments: