Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 16, 2006

BLAH

I love my job...but some days, it's more draining than others. These past two days were so bizarre...and just draining. There's really no other word for it. I had a really stressful family that really kept me on my toes...and that always makes my job difficult. I hadn't had this particular family the entire time they'd been at the hospital, and I got the pleasure of having them right before they were going home...and dragging their heels the whole time. I've heard of people not wanting to go home...but not when they'd been in hospital for over 2 months. I'd be jumping out of my skin to go home! I was certainly glad to go home last night, with the knowledge that they will hopefully not be there when I come back on Saturday.

Anyways. Today I've been running errands and such. I started looking over my Nutrition for my test tomorrow...whooppee! I just love tests! It's so hard when I have absolutely no desire to take the class! I wish it was something that I thought was interesting! It's been an absolutely beautiful day outside...the dogs have been milling around in the grass. Oliver is mostly eating the grass and the leaves he finds. He then brings in sticks and sits in my bed to eat them. What a blessing he is. Becca took them to the dog park yesterday. The SAME dog that was following Liberty the last time was there again (with his knitting mom...who knits at the dog park?), but this time, Oliver defended his sister and chased off repulsive Trigger. I can't even remember what kind of dog Trigger is...but I do remember he wouldn't leave the girls alone.

Tomorrow I have to take my test, weigh in (always a joy), and do some laundry. I've also been itching to change around my bedroom, but I can't figure out how I want to do it. I have a wee room, so there's not really a lot of stuff to work with, especially since one wall is almost all window, and one wall is all closet. I've been toying with the idea of moving my bedroom to the living room...and just hanging up a curtain or something to keep the puppies in at night. It would sure be nice to have some more room! :)

Well, the dogs are barking at something ferocious, I'm sure...or else just themselves. They are retarded....better go see what it is!

No comments: