Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 24, 2006

Cold and rainy!

It's so rainy outside! I thought it was going to be just one of those horrible gray days....but I was wrong. It started sprinkling around noonish...and it just hasn't stopped. Now, it's a consistent rain. I should not be complaining, afterall, we didn't have rain for like, 400 days in a row! :)

Liberty is still being the great hobbling ween. She's been getting her pain meds, but she still doesn't seem to want to put pressure down on that foot. She'll occasionally put it down, when she's running to the door to eat the mailman or chase her brother away from her sister. Other than that, she just sits there with it held up, looking retarded. I took her back to the doctor today...her doctor. She also thought it was sprained, and said she could be limpsy for up to 2 weeks. I hope that doesn't interfere with her training for the Buda Weiner Dog Races!

I'm done with work until Monday, and I've been oh-so-productive today. I've finished my three day Scrubs marathon and am now 1/3 of the way through the Lord of the Rings marathon. The Two Towers really is the best of the three...or else the one with the most Legolas. It's a scandal, really. I've also finished all the paperwork for my nutrition class and faxed it LONG DISTANCE to my teacher. I've also done laundry...as was needed after Oliver became afraid I would hurt him and peed on my bed. It's all good. I needed something else exciting to do. Oh, I've also cleaned the living room. That's actually a whole lot more than I usually do on a day off...so I win! :)

Tomorrow, I'm hoping to do some shopping for vacation. I have precisely three pairs of capri/cropped pants...but that's pretty pathetic compared to the amount I normally have. I've given away four bags of clothes this morning to the leukemia society....and most of my summer wardrobe was in there. I also gave away about 15 scrub sets...that's a lot of money! :) Hopefully they will be able to use it better than I!

Anyways, there's really not much going on around here. I'm so excited that it's less than three weeks until vacation. Hooray! :) It's all about vacation. Almost Mickey time!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you're dgoing to Disney without us!!! SAD!! :(

--J & M

Anonymous said...

Oh NOOOOO!!! I mistyped, SORRY!

Anonymous said...

J,
I can't believe that you mistyped something. SHAME on you.

K

Anonymous said...

I really think that RotK is a better movie than Two Towers, though I'm not watching those moviesw for the hot elf booty.

You nast.