Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 27, 2006

Life is good...

So, here I am...back at work. Lovin my job today. Actually, I shouldn't complain. I've had a great day...and not a busy one either, but I'm still going to. Isn't it crazy how I complain when I'm busy and complain when I'm bored. It's a scandal. My transplant patient is getting ready to go home, so she's less and less needy. It's a good thing, but it's sad because I know that she'll be going home this week. I really enjoy taking care of her...and I've done it a lot. I think I've had her every day I've been here for about a month. It will be very different without her here!

Other than that, life is peachy. I got to spend all day with a good friend from LU...just hanging out! I found out that he also loves Ikea (and really, who doesn't?), and we spent about 2 hours just milling about the store. Neither of us bought anything...which is good...because I can't afford it right now and he didn't have any way of getting it home! I love Ikea. It's a fabulous wonderland. Anyways, I had a great time bonding with a friend I haven't seen in awhile.

Liberty is doing better every day. I was worried for awhile, mostly because I didn't see that she was getting any better. She was still limping on it all the time and I wasn't sure that she felt good. Saturday, she decided to start walking on it most of the time, and only limp at night. She's still taking pain medicine and is kennelled during the day. Big baby.

Tomorrow, I was supposed to work, but my schedule got switched around. I dont' really like one on one off....but I'll manage. I agreed to work Wednesday and not tomorrow because we had way too many nurses on the schedule. Such is life! :) After Wednesday, I work the weekend and Monday. BLAH.

This day has gone by so fast. Days used to wear me out...especially when the transplant patient was so busy....but I'm feeling good today! Looking forward to a fabulous night of TV watching....and the season finale of the Bachelor! :)

No comments: