Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Will it ever go away?

I thought I was getting better, but apparently no. This strain of pneumonia is a wee bit feisty...too feisty for the antibiotics I was taking. The day after I stopped, all the symptoms came back..with a few new friends! :) I went back to the doctor today (my doctor is so sweet. She's fabulous!) to see what was going on. Apparently, this pneumonia is resistant to the drug I was on, which is odd...since it's always worked before. I need to seriously consider getting the pneumonia vaccine. This thing kicks my bootie every year. But on from the pitiful me routine. Tomorrow, I'm going to spend the whole day doing school work...that should be a rocking good time. I'm hoping to get through the first unit of my government done, and ready to take my nutrition test. We'll see. It's the plan. Today, I'm spending quality time watching stupid movies that I haven't had time to watch since I can rent them for free at Hollywood video. Right now, I'm watching Mr. and Mrs. Smith...the reason for "Brangelina". Ironically, Vince Vaughn is in this movie too. The only thing that's missing is Jennifer Aniston. Bizarre. EW! Someone in this movie is driving a station wagon! EW! How horrid.

I'm on a salt fix right now. I can't seem to have enough. It's craziness. Last night, I ate so much cucumber and onion salad that I think onion is seeping out of my pores. How nasty is that? I've washed my hands thirteen times today. That's what I get.

The puppies have been so sweet today. They are very snuggly. We've been hanging out in the bed this afternoon, watching the aformentioned movies. Now, they are outside, barking like they are the only dogs on the block. Oliver has been staring at the ground for about 30 minutes now. I went over there to see what he was looking at.....and there was absolutely nothing. I'm seriously concerned about him. Earlier today, he threw the stuffed squirrel into the air, about 2 feet that is, and caught it himself. He then proceeded to run around the room with it....shaking it around and writhing around on his back. He's nutty.

Anyways. I'm still expecting a call from the doctor today...guess I'll call them if I haven't heard from her in the next hour. Liberty is barking crazily right now...guess I need to go stop her from scaring the neighborhood.

1 comment:

The Peacock Pearl said...

what, no cucumber sandwhiches? :)