Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Sunny Sunny Sunday

It is so beautiful outside. It's sunny, but not hot. It's warm, and not windy. It hasn't been this nice in awhile...but it did rain alot yesterday! Hooray for rain! I've been inside so much at work...and then inside because it's raining. I would love it if I had one of those reclining lawn chairs...I could sit outside. The only problem is I'd have to clean up all the dog poo from the yard...I don't have the desire to do that right now! :)

Well, I finally weighed in yesterday. Since I had either been at Grandma's or work every day the first couple weeks of January, I hadn't been able to weigh in. This always concerns me because I don't ever know if I'm going the right way...or plummeting down a sad spiral of gain. (How dramatic did that sound!) Anyways, I lost 6.4lbs over 3 weeks...and that involved some time stuck at an army base, eating their food! Not bad! I was really excited...and encouraged!

I'm back to work tomorrow and Tuesday...then not again until Saturday! I've got lots of plans for those three days off...including homework and a preceptor class at the hospital. The educator wants me to be able to train new graduate nurses...so I get to learn how to teach others. I am so excited to be able to do this class! I've wanted to do that for awhile...and when I started, they told me it would be 1.5-2 years before I would do that. I don't think they were expecting me to be ready early. I've already started with precepting senior nursing students. In fact, I've got another one starting this month. Hooray! :)

Well, perhaps I should get going. I'm sure there's something interesting I should be doing...or something not so interesting that I should be avoiding! :) Hope your day is as beautiful as mine!

No comments: