Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

STUPID STUPID STEROIDS.

I am literally going crazy. I keep having steroid hot flashes....and I want to take off my clothes and just cool off. This is probably not a good idea since I'm at work, right? Probably wouldn't make the best impression...ANYWAYS. I'm doing my best to struggle through the crap with the flashies. I am not sleeping well...I just keep waking up for odd reasons. Last night, I decided to ward that off with sleeping drugs and was able to sleep all night. Even though I slept off that pill, I was still very groggy when I woke up. It was worth it, I think. I didn't wake up at all and had to drag Gracie out of the bed this morning too. Oh well, such is life. I guess I just need to suck it up and stop whining.

Yesterday, I started playing on www.myspace.com and found so many interesting things! You can actually search by your schools and see if the people you knew back in the day are on there. I found a lot of people from LeTourneau that I hadn't talked to since I left...and that was pretty fun. I like talking to old friends. I also found a bunch of people I work with, so that was pretty interesting. That place is addictive. You just keep finding people you know...and asking them to put you on their page. It's really hilarious because in order to have them on your page, you have to ask them to be your friend...which really just reminds me of elementary school. "Please be my friend!" It also reminds me of that time in 4th grade when I paid a boy to skate with me during couples skate. Oh how sad I am. Poor Mark O'Donnell. I really don't cherish the memory of holding his grubbly little hand...but I think I did back then! :)

Tomorrow, I am off...then back Friday, off the weekend, and back Mon/Tues. Hooray for time off! :) Hopefully, I am going to clean my room this evening, since our landlord is coming by to inspect the foundation. I have to figure out a way to get rid of Oliver, too. We're not supposed to have him...if she asks you, we're dogsitting. :)

Anyways, I should get back to work. I've had a busy morning, but it feels like it should be later than it is. BLAH. Hope everyone is having a great day, in whatever you are doing!

1 comment:

(Re)Becca said...

That's it! We're going skating and I'm taking a pocket full of ones!! Will that work on men over 18?