Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 09, 2006

Angry poodle eyes

So, Sadie and I went to therapy today. There were a whole bunch of angry poodle eyes. Have you ever seen these eyes? They are piercing, dark, and vapid. Sadie sat on my lap in the vet's office and quivered. She was even more angry after the staples and stitches came out. She did love the therapist....until she started moving her leg around. She didn't hate it...but she didn't love it either. Thankfully, the torture only lasted for about 20 minutes. I brought her home, much to the excitement of her sister and brother who I think had been crying since she left.

I spent my day getting ready to go to grandma's house for the big surgery on Wednesday. If you are reading this, and happen to remember...her surgery is Wednesday morning around 11:30am. She'll be in the hospital for 2 days, and then back home for recovery. I will come back home on Friday, work the weekend, and then head back on Monday morning.

Oliver had his first official night out of the crate last night. He behaved himself and didn't even budge until I got up this morning. Who knows where he'll sleep from night to night, but now we know it can be done! I would much rather him sleep in a bed, then wake up to him howling in the morning. He's a big baby. At this very moment, he's got his head and front paws outside my comforter and the rest underneath. He has obviously taken tips from his sisters as to the creepiest way to sleep. Oh, here's an interesting new development. Oliver got a middle name tonight. I decided that he needed one when I saw him stand and prop himself up against the Ozarka water dispenser and start drinking what's in the waste bin. Crazy mutt. His full name is now Oliver Constantine. Liberty has just emerged from the covers and gone over to snuggle with him. She claims not to love him...but it's all a lie. Sadie is still on the fence...but she's coming around, too.

Well, I guess I'd better be going. Not sure if I will have any internet access over the next couple of days...so if I don't...just remember to pray for Grandma!

No comments: