Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 22, 2006

A day of rest!

Today, for the first time in I don't know how long...I slept in! Now, for me, sleeping in only goes until 9am...but it was nice anyways. My body automatically wakes me up early now, or maybe it's the dogs. Who knows! I woke up to the best present of all time! RAIN! It hasn't rained here in forever...and it was pouring! Good for us..but bad for Liberty Grace who refuses to potty in rain. Too bad for her. Life is tough, you know? :)

Work was busy yesterday, but it did make the time go faster. I like it when that happens. I'm back to work Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday this week...then off the weekend! Hooray! Hopefully, I'll get to keep my little transplant kid. She's so sweet...and it's really cool to know that she has a smart heart. Her newly transplanted heart is from a LeTourneau student. It's a neat connection. You can go to www.childrens.com to read about her story. It's snazzy.

Today, I FINALLY went shopping! Okay, so most of the shopping was for groceries...but I still got out of the house and spent money! TaDA! I also found some new jeans, which I was really excited about. My jeans are all falling off...and it was time. The jeans were on sale, and we all know I don't buy anything not on sale anymore. I can't afford to keep replacing my wardrobe! I just thought today how I don't have anything to wear in Florida! I gave most of my summer/spring clothes away because they were huge. Now I have nothing. I'm trying to keep saving up the dollars for that. We've got a new Walmart getting ready to open 5 minutes away from us...I am SO SO excited. Becca and I decided we can get all our vacation wares there.

I really need a new mattress. Mine actually has a dip in the center from me rolling around all night and ending up there. I'm telling you, when I get married...we're going to have to get two double beds and push them together. I am too used to sleeping alone. When my sister used to sleep with me, I wouldn't ever sleep well because I was too busy trying to get comfortable in a fraction of the space! How inconvenient! The bed I slept on at my Grandma's has a fabulous mattress...I should have looked at the brand name.

Liberty isn't so sure she's glad she's home. She's been trounced on the last couple of days and there's been a lot of growling and fighting. (the play kind) She missed her sister and brother...but I think she's rethinking that. She's squished up next to me in the chair, shivering. It's not cold in here...she's nutty.

Pray for my doctor's visit tomorrow. It's at 9am. Hopefully, I'll be able to figure out what's going on and feel better. I'm afraid she's going to give me steroids (on account of the not being able to breathe!) and that always makes me nuts. :)

Well, I'd better be off. I haven't eaten lunch yet...and we're going to eat Indian food. YUM!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should just use your air mattress as your permanent mattress. That is the best air mattress I've ever slept on. I'm going to steal it when I visit.

BTW, you could be eating delicious Lebanese food tonight if you hadn't driven off Hedary's. Grrr.