Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 23, 2006

On the way to recovery...hopefully!

Well, I spent a long time at the doctor this morning. I told her that I was having trouble breathing, and the bases of my lungs hurt. After she listened to the lungs, she said that I was right...there's not much air moving around in there. The reason? My lungs are trying to breathe....but they are currently swimming in goo thanks the the lovely organism that brought me DOUBLE PNEUMONIA. Lovely. Now I get to take antibiotics and steroids...which will turn me into a starving crazy person. It's going to be a BLAST! :) I just took my lunch time dose....and I feel hot already. Fabulous. Oh well, at least I know I'm not crazy and just making stuff up! (sometimes I have imaginary illnessess...that's what I get for working in the medical field!) Hopefully, I'll feel better in a day or two...I'd love that!

Today, I have to spend time working on my classes. I am actually not behind at all yet...which shouldn't really say much since the classes just started last week! Oh well, I need to be motivated. It's always hard! :)

Oliver is running around the house, shaking the squeaky football like it's a squirrel. I think he's gone crazy.

Anyways, I had better get to work. I know I have to move....think good thoughts! Thoughts of being done with my weekly stuff! :) Hooray!

No comments: