Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Tired of driving!

I HATE DRIVING! :) I love to visit people, but the driving kills me. I have to admit, this past drive from Grandma's to home was not bad. I listened to two movies, and Liberty actually slept, curled up in a ball for almost the whole ride instead of staring creepily at me and attempting to jump on my shoulders. Weirdo.

My shifts at Grandma's are over...now it's time for the rest of my family to get involved. My mom relieved me today...and next week, my cousin and brother/sister in law will head down. I was very thankful that I was able to take the time off and be with her, especially since it was easiest to mess with my schedule!

I'm going to Disney World! :) Okay, so maybe I am 28....but I love Disney. It's my favorite place on earth, second to Washington DC. Right after I graduated from nursing school, Becca and I went to Disneyland....but it just wasn't the same. It was only a taste of the wonder....Disney is a wonderland. Okay...so maybe this will be my sixth? time to go....this matters not. Let me tell you...it's the funnest place on earth. :) Anyways...Becca and I are going to Disney for spring break. We got a fabulous deal with her parents' timeshare which will allow us to stay for a week and only pay $25! We'll also have a kitchen...so we can save tons o' dollars on food/restaurants! I am the craziest theme park eater. I pack a bag full of crackers, slim jims, fruit snacks, and those wee cow cheeses. It's reliving my days when I would go with my family...and all we wanted to do was eat in the park..but no. We had to come out to the car and eat there. I guess my parents knew what they were doing!

Well, since I have to work the next two days...I should probably go to bed. I do have a prayer request.....I've been coughing and hacking up nasty goo for about a week and a half now. It's starting to affect my breathing...and the soonest I can go to the doctor is Monday at 9AM! Please keep me in your prayers that I will be able to make it until then! I don't really want to visit the urgent care center this weekend! :( I'm sure I have had bronchitis that's now led to pneumonia. It figures.

ANyways. Time for bed...my own bed... :)

No comments: