Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Crazy work schedule

So, my schedule the next couple of weeks is absolutely bizarre. There is a good reason for it...my grandma is having major surgery next week and I need to be off to help her. I work today, then not again until Saturday and Sunday. Then off until Friday. I'm going to be doing a lot of driving, seeing as I'll be going back and forth to central Texas two weeks in a row. I really am glad that I get to be with my grandma...just not excited by the thought of driving. I really do hate it. It is actually much better now that I have a portable DVD player. I don't watch the movies...but it is nice to hear them playing in the background. I only take ones that I have seen 500 times or so...that way I'm not tempted to watch. I'm just not one of those people who can drive for long distances. I get way bored.

Tomorrow, I have to take Sadie to physical therapy. She's going to hate that. First of all, she is going to have her stitches/staples taken out. I'm sure that will all be my fault. Then, she gets taken to a room where they mash on her and rotate her joints around. That will definately be my fault. She'll sit in the seat next to me, all the way home, and glare at me because I did it to her. Apparently, all evil is caused by me in her poodle eyes.

I am bored. This day is not going quickly. I wish it would. Maybe I'll find something exciting to do...or I'll just sit here with my fellow nurses and wish the time would go faster. That sounds like a plan..

No comments: