Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Pretty in Pink.

Okay, so I didn't really fix the blog. I just figured out how to replace the template so I didn't have to fool with it anymore. I'm all into pink lately...and I never have been that I can remember. My mother will testify that I used to love pink...but not since I was about 5. I normally can't wear it..it makes me look awful. I've thrown caution to the wind this week, wearing pink out in public at least twice. My life is sad.

This has been such a busy work week. I'm glad to be off for awhile. I'm hoping to have relaxing time. Tomorrow, I am planning to try and sleep as long as I can, and then work on my school work. I've got to take my first nutrition test. BLECH. Today, I've been running around all day..and now I'm so sleepy! I think I'll sleep well tonight. I've already taken Sadie and Liberty to two separate vets, had the dent in my car fixed, done a 3 hour skills check off at work, and finally returned home to relax and try to get my headache to go away. I'm such a weenie.

I can not wait until vacation. I think we leave 1 month from Sunday! Hooray! :) I love Florida....or more specificially...the whole Walt Disney World experience. If you've never done it, I highly recommend it. I've never actually stayed at the park before...it's so much cheaper to stay off site. We're staying in a condo for 25 dollars for the week! :)

Let me tell you how much I hate doing my taxes. It's so stressful. I have to fill out extra forms for Pampered Chef, my education credits...and it just takes forever! I can't even fill out the 1040A anymore...I'm forced to do the regular 1040. It has so many stupid questions and blanks to fill in. It gives me a headache. I really shouldn't complain. Thanks to my fear that the government will make me pay them income tax, I've once again succeeded in having them take too much out...and now I get it back! Hooray!

Today, I sent Liberty Grace's entry form to the Buda Lions Club for the weiner dog races in April. I've already got the time off approved...now I just have to get the dog approved! :) I think my parents are going to enter Jack too...that should be interesting. I told the guy at her vet today and he was so excited that he almost cried. I was rather disturbed by that...

Well, I'm going to go crawl in bed and nap. Hopefully that will take away my headache! :)

No comments: