Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Love it, hate it.

This week, I've had a love/hate relationship with my job. I absolutely know that I've been called to do what I do. I love the kids, love the friends I have made working here, and love the kind of nursing I've decided to specialize in. I hate that these kids are so fragile. Today's been my first day back since the most recent death, and it hasn't been fun. Thankfully, I've been SO SO busy...busy enough to take my mind off that and throw myself into working. Hopefully, it will get easier for me, but right now, I just don't want to be here. I wish I could go on vacation! :)

Yesterday, Becca and I, along with a group of friends, went to Scarborough Faire. That place is hilarious! First of all, apparently, it doesn't matter if you're a small or big woman, your goal for the day should be to put on a corset and hoist your chest up to the highest place they've ever been and allow everyone to see this. Lovely. I saw WAY more boobs than I ever wanted to. What a gift. Second, if you're a guy, I am guessing it's acceptable to wear tight pants....tights almost. Ew EW EW! Just imagine that for a minute! :) I did have a good time. The weather was great, sunny and windy, but not hot! I even got a sunburn, which I wasn't expecting! :) I hate sunburn, so now I'm dealing with the consequences.....but at least it's not too bad. I have definately had worse!

This week, it is my goal to finish my online classes. In nutrition, I only have 1 more test to take. In Government, I have to write 6 essays and do 2 web activities. It should probably only take me one morning, if I get right to it and don't put it off. I'd really like to be done with it. It hasn't been as bad as I thought it would. I've applied to UTA for the RN-BSN program, and I'm just waiting to hear back from them. That would start in August and finish in May 2007. I just need to get it over with...I figure, if I pay all that money (even though Children's will reimburse me!), I'd better pay attention and just get through it!

Well, I'm sure I'm supposed to be doing something. I'd better go find out.

No comments: