Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

A new dilemma!

Things around here are starting to go back to normal. I had a great work day on Sunday...hopefully trending towards what I know my work days should be! A friend and I even got to go to the Easter chapel service! It was nice to hear the passage where Mary finds Jesus not in the grave and sing Easter songs! I really enjoy Easter sunday...and that made it a little better. I work tomorrow and then this weekend...so I'm having plenty of time to not think about work!

I had a fun day yesterday! A good friend flew in and we spent the day together. We took the puppies to the dog park, a task I usually don't ask of my friends, seeing how my dogs are nuts! It was SO hot yesterday, so we spent the rest of the day inside. Inside time is good...especially with the air conditioner. We watched movies and then made dinner...even though I'm a miserable failure in the kitchen. Normally, I do okay...but something about a new pair of eyes on my cooking skills caused me to fail miserably. Oh well...it all turned out well, even though the menu changed half way through the preparation! :) It was a fun time anyways! :)

This morning, I went to visit a plastic surgeon. I've been struggling with a certain part of my body for quite some time, and now that I've lost a bunch of weight, the part is even more "angry"! :) As the receptionist put it, I'm trying to put all my parts back to where they used to be! :) I'm sure this is WAY too much info for some people....but oh well...it is my newest dilemma and prayer request...so read on! Anyways, the procedure that I want done is usually covered by health insurance. The doctor told me that mine may not be because the procedure he will have to do to get my desired results is a bit different that the insurance companies are used to. SO, after all that vague stuff...(and if you really are wanting more info, you can always email me and ask...I don't mind)...I have a very big prayer request. They are currently in the process of submitting my information to the insurance company. The financial counselor was very upfront in saying that this is going to be a big deal for the insurance to accept. Please pray for the person who will be considering my file! Pray that they will feel compassion on me and my current situation and accept my request to have insurance pay for this! If it is not covered, it will be considered "cosmetic" and will have to be paid for out of pocket. I also am in jeopardy of not being able to take time off work since it may not be considered a "medical necessity". If this happens, I'm not sure my boss will be sympathetic to my cause and give me the needed time off. I will hopefully have a decision in the next 3 months or so...less time would be nice! :) If they do choose to deny me, I can appeal as well. Anyways....please keep my situation in your prayers. It seems shallow, but it is at the forefront of my mind right now...and it's driving me crazy! Like I said before, if you want more info...just ask me! I'm never afraid to share! :)

The dogs are absolutely crazy. Oliver is running around the house, vascilating between shredding his toys and throwing them to himself. I have no idea why he's so nuts. He's just ripped the arm off of one of his favorite toys. Liberty is sleeping next to me...she's just finished being attacked by Oliver and is now apparently exhausted. Sadie is being anti-social under the covers! :)

Our refrigerator is broken. It's sad and disgusting. I'm afraid to eat anything in there. It's sad too...because there is a lot of yogurt that we just bought in there...rotting away. I'm waiting until they fix it to throw all that stuff away. I open it as little as possible. The Sears man is supposed to be here today between 1 and 5. Hopefully, it will be a quick and easy fix. The freezer still works...I have no idea why the fridge doesn't want to work anymore. Oh well...it was cleaned last week and right afterwards is when it stopped working...possessed piece of garbage! :)

Speaking of garbage....Becca and I are in packing mode. We've been cleaning and getting ready to move this summer...and it's just a TON of fun. We are throwing a ton of stuff away that's nasty and needed to be thrown away a lot time ago. We have so much garbage that the trash can is overflowing. I had to sneak the extra bags into our neighbor's trash can. We're also getting a pile together for a garage sale. I hate garage sales...but we really have so much stuff to get rid of. One of Becca's work friends was going to let us sell our stuff at hers...but now she's not going to have one...so it's left up to us. I think we're going to have one the third weekend in May..the same weekend as my brother's law school graduation. Becca said it's okay to have it by herself...especially since she knows how much I hate them. Hopefully we'll be able to figure it out..and find someone to sit there Friday morning while I'm gone and Becca's at work. Anyone interested? You can come and sell your stuff too! :)

This has turned out much longer than I anticipated. Maybe I should update more often! :) OH! One more thing! Becca and I have a place to live next year! :) We'll be moving in with our friends Nathen and Kerrie! (go back and read previous blogs for explanation!). They've told us we can pick our paint colors and everything! Hooray for paint! :) Anyways...more on that later.

No comments: