Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Stupid blogger.

ARG! I blogged for such a long time this morning! I turned around and it was GONE! Here's the run down...cause I'm not typing all that again! :)

1. I floated today. The float wasn't too bad. More on this later.
2. We're moving to Richardson in 2 months. Hooray that we can paint our rooms fun colors.
3. The dogs are crazy. (as always)
4. I'm now floated back to my own floor. I'm helping everyone else out. This is fine.
5. Now I'm going crazy. Work sucks. Staffing sucks. NO ME GUSTA!
6. My work friends are crazy. I love them.
7. I don't work the next two days. Hooray! :)
8. Interns are stupid.

See, now wasn't that nice and succinct? I'm sure that no one wanted to read all the stuff I previously wrote...so now you just get the gist of it all. Lovely.

No comments: