Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Weird feelings.

Oh my heavens. I had the weirdest thing happen to me yesterday. I felt fine all day...was at work...loving my job! :) On the way home, I started to notice that I wasn't able to focus on anything. My mind was working in a hundred different directions and I couldn't settle on any one thing. I felt EXTREMELY spacy, and even a little dizzy. I have NO idea what caused it! I even started feeling like my head was being pushed down (isn't that a line from Friends? "Lately, I haven't feel pulled so much as pushed!") Odd. So, my solution? BED! :) I went to bed early. Even more odd...I woke up at 11:45pm with that feeling like you didn't get enough sleep after a really good sleeping pill. I was dizzy and thought I was going to have to call in to work! I decided that I would try to sleep it off and figured that if I felt bad at work, I could always see if they could send me home. Thankfully, I felt fine! I haven't had any of those weird feelings today...but so STRANGE!

Anyways...life goes on. I'm working today, and having a great day so far! I've got great families that have been so much fun to work with! That makes my day go fast..and look! It's already 3:55pm! Ta DA! :) I have no idea what I'm going to do tonight...but I do know what I'm doing tomorrow! I have to weigh in! Hooray! :) (or :(, who knows!) I was all set to do it last week...and I forgot that I wasn't off on Saturday to do it! Stupid me! So, I haven't had the pleasure of getting on that scale in 2 weeks. The bad part is WW isn't open Friday morning. I have to wait until 11:30am to go weigh..which makes me starving! At least I have things to accomplish. I have to clean out my car and pack for the upcoming voyage to Buda, Texas. I have to go find Liberty some hair bows for her "formal" dress...even though I'm sure she'll find some way to get them off. She's retarded.

Well...must get going. I'm sure some child has medicines due. Hooray!

No comments: