Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 07, 2008

Beware of the white nastiness.

If anyone ever wants you to hhave an upper GI, please make sure it is for a VERY good reason. You might even want to ask for some anti-nausea medication first. I might have been okay...if I did not have to lay on a table and roll around so I can "coat my stomach". I'm still trying to work the barium out of my system...not a pleasing thought.

I also had a chest xray, labs, an EKG, an abdominal sonogram, and a leg ultrasound. According to the sonographer, I have no gallstones, a nice looking liver, clot free leg veins, and leg arteries that show that I've never smoked! (thank goodness for that!) It was a very busy morning. I had plans to go to work afterwards, but the overwhelming nausea was enough for me to say NOT in a million years.

Tomorrow, I am going to Boston! :) Hooray for trips!

No comments: