Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Sixth Sense

Liberty Grace has a sixth sense. She has the innate ability to sense change. She despises change, and loves to act out in response to it. She's been quite the character the last 12 hours. Thank goodness for camera phones that have allowed me to document this ridiculous behavior!
uer Last night, I was folding an insane amount of clothes. I was putting away towels when she pulled this maneuver...



This morning, I went and bought food for both her and Oliver. Since I'm not supposed to lift more than 20lbs for the first month or so, I knew I needed to get the food situation under control before surgery. To keep the food fresh, I transfer it to a big rubbermaid bin. After the transfer, Liberty decided she needed to help finish off the crumbs INSIDE the bag. Retard!




2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I can't even put my thoughts into words right now.....

Anonymous said...

Funny dog! I love the look in her eyes (as she's lying on top of the towels) that says, "what? I always sleep here!".
kjf