Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Recovery

Things here in the recovery ward are going quite well. I am still very exhausted most of the time, but I am able to drink more and more each day and I feel less sore as the days go by! I am still only able to drink about 40oz a day, which doesn't seem like much compared to what I used to be able to put away! I am doing my very best to stay hydrated, which is pretty much the only goal of the 1st week! Next week, I'll start my protein extravaganza. I have to have 60-75 grams of protein every day! YIKES! It's too bad they don't make a shot for that. I'd invest in that one, if I could!

Mom left this morning, much to the sadness of Liberty, who proceeded to cry at the door for 1/2 an hour. She's already safe at home and that makes me sad, although I didn't choose to weep at the door like my dog! I am SO very thankful she was here, I would NEVER have been able to go through the week without her!

I'm off to watching a Jane Austen fest this afternoon. I have Sense and Sensibility, Becoming Jane, and The Jane Austen Book Club. I'm excited! :)

No comments: