Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 23, 2005

Almost the most wonderful time of the year!

So Christmas is literally right around the corner. How exciting! It really doesn't feel that way, though. I guess it's because I know I have to work tomorrow...oh well...such is life. Hey, it's a holiday AND a weekend...that's a lot of dollars per hour! :) Hooray! :) This week, I've been trying to get everything ready to go this weekend, with a little bit of running around like a chicken with my head cut off! :) I've got the presents bought and wrapped (finally), the laundry in the works, and a couple of bags packed here and there. Liberty Grace's suitcase is packed, as she is going to the "Barking Hound Village" tonight to spend the night and wait expectedly for me to pick her up tomorrow night after work. She knows something is going on...especially since her food and favorite toys are packed up in a bag. She's pretty clingy right now....even more so since her brother and sister left for the country.

Tomorrow, I will be at work, bright and shiny in the early morning. I am hoping that I do not have to float to another floor, but there's a distinct possiblity. Although, I keep thinking that it's my turn, and we are always full and needing our nurses lately! It's nutty. I've heard that Christmas Eve is pretty busy...all the doctors are trying to send everyone home that they can. The kids who are left get quite a treat though, from what I'm told. Remember that parade we had at the beginning of the month? Well, everyone gets tons of presents and fun stuff. I don't know if anything goes on Christmas Eve, but I hope so.

After work, I am going straight to pick up Gracie, and then head out. It will put me at Grandma's house shortly after midnight...but at least I'll be there! :) I am sure everyone will still be up...cause they are crazy.

Anyways, I wish you and your family a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! I'll be back after the holiday!

No comments: