Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 12, 2005

Busy weekend.

Well, I worked all weekend. It really wasn't bad....just long! I stayed late yesterday for a friend who wanted to see her nephew's play. Then she stayed late for me today....so I got some extra sleep this morning! Hooray! :) It's been a really busy couple of days. I don't mind busy...and I really didn't mind the extra weekend pay. Hooray again! :) Oh well...work is work. It usually doesn't get too interesting. Mondays are especially bad. We usually have tons of procedures that need to be done and they go really slowly. Of course, today was the exception. Today the Dallas Cowboys came to our hospital to see the kids. They were in the main auditorium, along with the cheerleaders, and signed autographs for all the kids who wanted to see them. I was very lucky that my patient wasn't able to go by herself down there...so I just had to go. We met so many players! It was really exciting. All I have to say is Drew Bledsoe is YUMMY. Okay, I said it. He told me Merry Christmas. That must mean we are now a couple! :)

Liberty has just finished ferociously digging in a fleece that was sitting on my bed. She's pretty angry with me right now on account of the bath she just received. Sadie and Oliver got one too. Everyone hates me right now. It's all good. I'm not offended! :)

Tomorrow, I am going to Austin to spend some time with Michael and Jennifer. Okay, so really not Michael since he'll be studying all the time for his finals (he's almost done! Only one more semester!). Jennifer and I will be having a rocking good time though. I know she's got lots of stuff planned, and I am just happy to have a break from work! :) I'm taking Gracie (obviously) and Oliver with me. It should be an interesting car ride. Liberty will have to sit in her car seat and Oliver will be banished to the back seat in his crate. Sad for him! :) Oh well, he'll learn one of these days about how we don't pee in the car . (never done it in my car..but I don't want a first time!)

Well, I still need to finish packing..BLECH. Oh well. Life is tough. I probably won't blog until Thursday or Friday...so have a great week! I know I will!

No comments: