Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Almost 2006

Well, it's New Year's Eve...and I don't have to work! Hooray! :) After working the last three days, I'm excited to finally have some time to deprogram and relax after the busy week. I've already been to Weight Watchers this morning...and had a successful weigh in! I lost 1.6lbs...after eating everything in sight at my grandma's house. I was pretty excited about it. I got to come home and eat breakfast in joy.

I'm still trying to get over this stupid cold. I thought I was so much better until I woke up with my head pounding and snot everywhere! :) Thank goodness for Tylenol Cold. It's all better now. I don't want to spend my day feeling icky, so I fixed it quick! :)

Sadie is walking around the house on three legs looking like a wee poodle tripod. She's also now wearing one of those collars because she won't stop licking her stitches. She's pretty angry about it. She keeps running into walls and can't figure out how to get around with that collar on. She's pretty sad. Liberty has been staring at me for the last 10 minutes because I was drinking a 20 oz soda. She wants the bottle. I just gave it to her, and now she's happily chewing on it. Now Oliver jumped up on the bed and is trying to chew on Liberty. She's abandoned the bottle and is trying to get to me for protection. She's a big baby.

I am working the next two days. Sunday is considered a holiday..so hooray for me! :) ANYWAYS. I'd better start working around here. I really have a lot of straightening and cleaning to do today. My room's a disaster. A friend of ours is having a New Year's thing tonight....still trying to figure out if I have the energy to go to that.

Well...hopefully I'll have a productive and restful day...can those two things go together? I hope that you and your family have a fabulous time ringing in the New Year....even if it means sleeping through it! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope that your New Year is exciting and productive. I love you. Mom