Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Christmas is fabulous...but oh, so tiring!

Christmas makes me tired. I absolutely love it...but it is tiring. There are so many people at my grandma's house that most of us are sleeping on the floor. Me and the air mattress are great friends. Liberty really doesn't like to sleep on the air mattress...and really I don't either. She ends up trying to sneak off the bed every hour. I have to go chase her down, and most of the time, she gets right back into bed and goes to sleep. Beast. I on the other hand, am now wide awake and can't go back to sleep.

My family opens presents really slowly. I mean...ridiculously slow. It's fun, because everyone goes one at a time...but it does drag out. It took 5 hours to open presents...and that was with my grandma cutting down on the number of presents she bought. When there are 13 people...it just gets slower and slower. All the dogs were running around through the paper, taking it back to their lair to eat. Nutty beasts.

When I finally got home yesterday, I just threw all the stuff in my bedroom floor and left it there. I have absolutely no idea when I will get to put it away. I have to work the next two days, then off 1, then on two, then off 2, then on 1. EW! Nasty! Oh well...at least it's busy up here.

Anyways...I'll type more when I have the chance...but probably not today.

No comments: