Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Vere returns!

She's home! She's shorn and bruised, but she's home. She almost didn't get to come home, on account of the holding of the bladder. Becca went up there and Sadie did all the business for her and she was allowed to come home. She's actually doing really well, and she doesn't seem to be in any pain. She's not walking on the knee yet, but she will put weight on it. We're doing some training already. She loves it...or else she loves the treats I give her when she does good.

Today was absolutely crazy at work. I spent almost the entire day in procedures with one kid. It was neverending! I also got an admit right at 6pm and spent the next hour doing procedures on that same child with the possessed grandma. I loved the baby and the mom, but the grandma needed to go away quickly. SO annoying!

I've been sick the last couple days, but I'm actually starting to feel better today. I still have a head full of snot, but at least I don't feel or look like death. Ta DA! I work tomorrow and then have Saturday off. I'm hoping that I can make it...I don't want to call in if I can help it. I feel bad going to work with a head full of goo...but I don't think I'm contagious. If I felt bad enough, I wouldn't go.

Anyways. I'm tired and going to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will not be that kind of grandma. Hopefully no sick grandkids.